- The book is written other than one last photoshoot and the editing I can clear my mind of that and finish up the 3rd one.
- I am re-opening my online shop very soon...finally all those lovely emails I have received have worn down my resolve but I will be doing things rather differently this time which will include no custom orders. I am just not organised enough ;)
- Since Christmas I have only taken 3 anti depressants this was the final stage of the tapering off and I have been completely free of medication for 2 months this feels like such a great achievement and I will write more about it later in case it could help any of you that contacted me before or indeed anyone fighting with the dreaded depression.
- I finally saved enough to get my high speed blender so be prepared to be bored with all sorts of interesting concoctions and recipes.
- My Stitching Rooms dream has been put on hold because I just can't find the right premises and I really can't waste any more time going to meetings or looking. When the time is right something perfect will pop up and it will be go go go.
- There has been much planting & plotting, measuring and sketching in my head and plans are afoot to press on with the garden. A promise that I make every year and something comes along and throws a spanner in the works. My main goal for this year is to get a flatish space created to pitch the bell tent for the kids (and me) to camp out in over the summer.
Well my friends its good to be back and hope to be in the back into the flow of things soon....