Thursday, 6 March 2014

A NEW MAGAZINE ON THE BLOCK

Tend Issue 1 Front Cover

A brand new alternative to all those dull and over styled magazines jammy packed onto the newsagents shelves that you flick through hoping to find something that you actually want to read.

This is the brain child of Debbie - author of the my so called life and other lies blog. Along with some amazing other people and a whole group of contributors they have beavered away for the last year and I think have really hit the ground running.

If like me you are really rather fed up with what is currently on offer, the do read on.

Tend aims to make a connection between your head, hands and heart. To nourish your soul and inspire you to get busy and create a better life for you and your clan. 

Not only does it look totally amazing there is substance behind the articles, there is thought provoking writing and the hope that you will seek to change small bits & bobs in your life to make it just a little bit better.

No hair shirts or hey nonny nonny whatnot here either its mindful living for the modern age. Aiming to be a aspirational & design-led quarterly mag I think have hit the nail on the head.

So whats on offer...well issue 1 is bursting at the seams with a little something for everyone - ideas for your abode, pottering in the garden, craft, great things to munch while looking out for your health, parenting, pre-school and so much more.

TEND free seed packet download

It also includes a giveaway...a fab printable seed packet template and if you sign up for the newsletter a rather super bird embroidery pattern.

LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW AND YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN YOURSELF A COPY....NAME DRAWN ON FRIDAY FOLKS SO DONT DELAY

If like me you can't wait for the chance to win a copy and want a ganders right now then you can grab a copy here and by using the code TEDANDAGNES20 at the checkout receive a great 20% discount.

TEND issue 1

TEND issue 1

TEND issue 1

Ps don't forget to pop on over to Patch of Puddles, the next in line on the TEND blog hop 

29 comments:

  1. Ooh, I'm the first! :) Please can you add me into the draw - the magazine looks lovely!

    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to try a new read, thanks for the chance to win! I have just started on embroidery so a nice bird pattern seems good to me also woop!
    your used dog seems to be settling in wonders, its nice to give a good home to nice dogs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in! Have already liked on Facebook too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, love it! Great spring pressent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would love a chance at the issue!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds wonderful! Count me in too, please.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks lovely! Best wishes on this venture.

    teachingseeds.org

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds great - would love to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks really interesting, thank you for the heads up x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was just wishing this morning that I could find a magazine with a little less gumph and a little more substance - count me in!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Rachelle, lovely to read a new post from you....
    This looks like it is going to be such an interesting read....the best things in life always tend to be those that are hand made. Please pop me in to the draw (well not me... I'd make a very poor prize) but my name xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like really good magazine and I'd love a chance to win a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How super does this look I would love to enter the draw thanks, Iona x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh lovely, id love to enter the draw! If I dont win..I shall purchase one. Im all for supporting this sort of thing, especially as we have started making our own mag and its all a bit scary when you release it into the big wide world! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This sounds interesting, I'd love to take a closer look

    ReplyDelete
  16. Please count me in, I'd love a chance to read this,xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the look of this magazine. The photography is simply beautiful and very creative. I can't wait to read it. I'm sure my sister will love it too. :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. ~ Ooh I've saved my pennies recently because like you, I feel the home mag's are a little same ~y....There is so much more visual loveliness to be found here in blog land..
    ~ But may I be included please and thank you in this give away....This mag sounds just up my street!
    With kindest hugs...
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  19. This magazine looks just beautiful. Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I grabbed my copy already via Debbie ... brilliant isn't it :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love english magazines....so stylish

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh, this magazine looks lovely!!! I would LOVE a chance at it...does it ship to the US?

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'd love to win a copy and see what its all about!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I think I have a magazine addiction. This one looks like something a little different, I'd love a chance to win a copy!

    ReplyDelete
  25. lovely photos ~ would love the chance to win a copy of TEND ~ thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sounds perfect! Would love to be in with a scrap of a chance to win xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a fabulous magazine. Can you please add me to your list xxx

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for dropping by and leaving a comment...it does cheer my day when people say hello...